logo Villa Zoa vacation home -- Istria Croatia

Select date and make a reservation of your perfect vacation in Croatia

Low season prices

21.09.2024 - 20.12.2024.
04.01.2025. - 04.04.2025.
05.04.2025. - 16.05.2025.
20.09.2025. - 19.12.2025.
03.01.2026. - 03.04.2026.
  • 1.920,00 € per week
  • Minimum stay 3 nights
07.09.2024. - 20.09.2024.
17.05.2025. - 06.06.2025.
06.09.2025. - 19.09.2025.
  • 2.112,00 € per week
  • Minimum stay 3 nights

Select date and make a reservation of your perfect vacation in Croatia



Mid & High season prices

31.08.2024. - 06.09.2024.
07.06.2025. - 20.06.2025.
30.08.2025. - 05.09.2025.
  • 2.550,00 € per week
  • Minimum stay 3 nights
17.08.2024. - 30.08.2024.
21.12.2024. - 03.01.2025.
21.06.2025. - 11.07.2025.
16.08.2025. - 29.08.2025.
20.12.2025. - 02.01.2026.
  • 3.324,00 € per week
  • Minimum stay 7 nights
12.07.2025. - 15.08.2025.
  • 3.636,00 € per week
  • Minimum stay 7 nights


Low season prices

06.04.2024 - 17.05.2024.
21.09.2024 - 20.12.2024.
04.01.2025. - 04.04.2025.
  • 1.920,00 € per week
  • Minimum stay 3 nights
18.05.2024. - 07.06.2024.
07.09.2024. - 20.09.2024.
  • 2.112,00 € per week
  • Minimum stay 3 nights

Mid & High season prices

08.06.2024. - 21.06.2024.
31.08.2024. - 06.09.2024.
  • 2.550,00 € per week
  • Minimum stay 3 nights
22.06.2024. - 12.07.2024.
17.08.2024. - 30.08.2024.
21.12.2024. - 03.01.2025.
  • 3.324,00 € per week
  • Minimum stay 7 nights
13.07.2024. - 16.08.2024.
  • 3.636,00 € per week
  • Minimum stay 7 nights





Villa Zoa house rules

check-inCheck-in

6:00 - 9:00 PM

check-outCheck-out

9:00 - 10:00 AM

cancellation Prepayment/Reservation

An advance payment of 30% is required to confirm the reservation..

An advance payment of 30% of the total agreed price of accommodation is due IMMEDIATELY for payment. The remaining 70% of the total contracted price of accommodation is due no later than 30 days before the start of the rental period if the payment is made by bank transfer. If the payment is made with cash, the remaining 70% is due for payment immediately upon arrival at the villa. In the villa itself there is NO possibility of electronically payment.

cancellation Cancellation

FREE cancellation up to 45 days before arrival. The reservation can be canceled only in writing (email). Please contact us for more information.

damage depositRefundable damage deposit

A damage deposit of EUR 200 is required upon arrival. This deposit is fully refundable during checkout as long as there has been no damage to the property.

children Children & Beds

Children of any age are welcome. Baby cot available upon request. Child ‘s high chair available on request.

age Age restriction

The minimum age for check-in is 23

no party Parties/Events

Parties/events are not allowed

pets Pets

Max. 3 well-behaved pets are welcome
extra cleaning charge of 70€ per pet per week


Please inform Villa Zoa of your expected arrival time in advance.
Contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
A damage deposit of EUR 200 is required upon arrival. This deposit is fully refundable during checkout as long as there has been no damage to the property.







logo